The top stitching is all super wonky and ugly, and the fabric is pulled out of shape in various places, they're the main problems, and it really annoys me!
Next time, because I think I will have another go at some point, I'm going to get some light weight interfacing for the waistband to stop it getting distorted, and, in the mean time, I'll practice more with the twin needle so I can get a nice neat finish. It really has been a disappointment, but at least I've learnt something, eh?
Additional notes; I left out the zip that the pattern calls for as I never see the need in jersey dresses- and this doesn't seem to be the source of any of my issues. I cut it out at size 14 and didn't need to make any adjustments (that I can see). I also shortened it by 4 inches; it originally finished just below my knees, which I find to be really unflattering.
I bought the fabric from eBay, 2m for £3/m. It's a very light weight, poly jersey. I chose it after seeing a couple of rtw dresses in a similar print.
It's not so bad from far away, so I'm just glad it's 'wearable'. I will be wearing it over the summer, despite its flaws. A belt can cover the waist band, and a cardy can cover the neckline.