Wednesday, 8 February 2017

FO: Super Simple Pyjama Shorts

I've been working on my list of early spring makes and have actually finished one of them!  My stripey Archer shirt, green Lindon sweatshirt and Moneta dress are all in various stages of finished, from just needing buttons, or top stitching to still in pieces (I'm looking at you Moneta).  

I have finished the easiest of all my intended projects- the tartan sleep shorts.  I used the pattern we use in our workshop at Crafty Sew & So, which has 1 pattern piece, with the waistband included.  These shorts come together so quickly, I'll probably make few more over the next couple of months ready for the summer.  There isn't much else to say about this make, I'm just enjoying sewing again and getting projects finished! Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love getting comments, so please, let me know what you think! I always try and respond to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...